Sunday, November 15, 2009

1/2 a year.

























































































Today marked our 6 month anniversary. It was a beautiful sunday, besides the cold, brisk air. I gave a talk in sacrament meeting, and Riley taught Priesthood. I'll be honest for Riley, he didn't remember it was our 'anniversary'...if you can call 6 months a legit date to remember! I guess he didn't forget, because I never really reminded him! But he didn't realize it was the 15th. But guess what? I still love him. He was still considerate to me all day, he still treated me like any woman would desire. Our 'special day' events were making my dad's famous crepes this morning. That was a big deal for me, because that meant getting up and ready early on a sunday morning. Then we went outside to take pictures to capture memories! It was hard to get a picture of the both of us together, so we took individuals, and then Riley took over and just kept snapping. So, I decided to showcase his photo shoot. I think he did ok, haha. Riley is truly my example. He is always adding fun to our relationship, and keeping things light on our feet. That is the way marriage should be, and I'm glad I have experienced it: looking for the positive no matter what.
My sweet Mr. Worthen. And I'm his "little Missy". I love when he calls me that.
Six months come, and we are still truckin'.


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't stress so much about the 1/2 anniversary. Scott has forgotten 2 real anniversaries... Hopefully Riley won't be the same. :)

    ReplyDelete