Wednesday, November 18, 2009

summer memories and birthday fun.













Our old home. What a little doll house.





































Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication with the fam, July.















Intramural ward softball.














Ward campout.
















Me and Mela and Riley's softball game.



















One of three hole in ones on our putt-putt date.













I had one too!



















We also did the batting cages...what a fun date!



















Our birthday up at the cabin. Riley and I went up for a few days, and it was one of the most fun experiences together. He taught me how to ride a four wheeler all by myself! If you get the chance do it...it's time by yourself, and it's quiet! How often does that happen in our busy busy lives?


























My 21st birthday! Riley made me my favorite cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats, with fresh sliced bananas! I got to eat it in a huge mixing bowl...like three servings worth...yum. My day was complete by 9am.

























We were definitely driving while I took this picture. He must love me!



















Had to capture the nerd in him...isn't he handsome?



















First time I've shot a real gun.













Riley surprised me with a cake! And to think I ever doubted...













My car after a few days in the mud and rain. She held up like a beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun summer. I haven't been to the cabin in over 10 years! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete