Wednesday, November 11, 2009

feeding ducks.











































































































When can you ever remember a bad 'duck feeding' memory? They are always fun, and a great way to bond! This was about 3 months ago, when we were still living in our little victorian home, right next to BYU and its famous ducky pond. And yes, my hair was blonde.. Riley tried feeding the ducks out of his hand, while I chased them around and tried to get them to pose for the camera. There was the cutest fuzzy white baby duck that wouldn't sit still if I fed him! I wanted to take him home as a pet. Seriously, it looked so soft, and its feathers puffed out like a fur ball. But anyway, Riley and I enjoyed our monthly trips to feed the ducks bread. I recommend it. I think it's past due for another one, before they freeze over.

No comments:

Post a Comment