Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween fun.

































































I have loved spending holidays with my husband. With our schedules so busy, it's hard to get time with one another. Holidays provide a chance to recognize the joy in our lives. Halloween has been our second holiday together as husband and wife. Decorating and setting up my house has been a blast. We are finally all moved in, and I truly feel like we have a home. I am learning that to build up a collection of decorations for seasons takes patience and time! I missed my mom's house where the entirety felt like that specific holiday. But it's expensive!! So we had two decorations that I was very proud of! I'll put up pictures on the next blog.

So I am starting to become obsessed with my little nephew Jack. It makes me want to start a little family of my own. ... not just yet. But to watch my sweet husband holding baby Jack is one of the most precious experiences. The way he looks at the baby; his whole demeanor changes. It is sweet. Hmm...the joys of life. Boys can be sensitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment